CEUs for Healthcare Professionals
In5 has developed a specialty practice partnering with healthcare organizations (hospitals, skilled care and rehabilitation facilities, assisted living and memory care communities) and social service agencies to design, develop, and deliver CE-approved non-clinical professional development learning events for nurses and social workers.
In5 will work with your internal staff to complete and submit the required applications to your state’s licensing and/or accreditation agencies to secure CEUs for staff members who attend the events.
The professional development of individuals in these skilled positions is oftentimes overlooked or undervalued, with their clinical training taking precedence. However, successful organizations understand the critical importance of assisting these staff members develop skills in:
- Professional etiquette
- Conflict management
- Workplace respect and diversity
- Client/resident/patient/family service
When these skilled professionals are also developed in these areas, organizations realize several benefits:
- High performers who more easily transition into leadership/management roles
- More effective workplace communication and interaction
- Higher degrees of professionalism
- Greater levels of workplace respect, inclusivity, and diversity
- Fewer negative conflicts with dysfunctional outcomes
- More positive service outcomes for clients/residents/patients/families