Jackie Mueckenheim, In5’s Senior Learning and Development Consultant, draws on her extensive experience, expertise, and passion for excellence to develop interactive and dynamic customized training solutions for corporate and non-profit clients in northeast Ohio and throughout the United States.
Jackie spent over 17 years with The Thomson Corporation (now Thomson Reuters), working her way through the ranks at Thomson from a part-time college intern into the Managing Editor of an international business and industry publishing product line. Jackie got her start in Learning & Development when asked to train managers on how to better engage and retain their top talent.
During her Thomson tenure, Jackie:
- drove partnerships across division lines for quality, process improvement, and streamlining initiatives.
- developed an expertise in high-level contract negotiation for data licensing with national and international partners.
- launched and designed the business model of working in a virtual environment.
- contributed actively to new business and new product development through customer site visits, gathering of market feedback, and collaboration with marketing and business development staff.
At Cleveland State University, where Jackie taught in the Division of Continuing Education for over 10 years, Jackie developed, designed, and delivered leadership development programming, as well as three highly successful and popular professional certificate programs:
- Professional Communications
- Technical Communications
- Executive and Administrative Assistant
At Case Western Reserve University, where Jackie taught in the Department of Engineering on behalf of the Department of English, Jackie developed, designed, and delivered technical writing and professional development programming for junior- and senior-level engineering students across all engineering disciplines.
Jackie’s academic credentials include:
- B.A. from Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- M.A. from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
Jackie’s professional certifications include:
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader (Case Western Reserve University)
- DiSC (Wiley)
- Adaptive Mindset for Resiliency (Tracom)
- Employee Engagement and Retention (Career Systems International)
- Business Continuity/Contingency Planning (Cleveland State University)
- Continuing Education certified instructor (Ohio Board of Nursing and the Counselor, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board of the State of Ohio)